Participants swear that this is one of their favorite HEAT events. Read on to find out what makes it so #@&!* fun!
4th Annual DAM Triathlon Distances: 1/2 mi Swim, 12.3 mi bike, 3.2 mi Run Sprint distance, USAT sanctioned triathlon at Lake Gardner in Amesbury, MA. Racers will start at Lake Gardner, swim a counter-clockwise rectangle, bike on a beautiful course that takes you through Newton and South Hampton, NH, and finish with a run to Woodsom Farm and back. This is a great sprint triathlon!
- Location - Lake Gardner, 80 High Street, Amesbury MA
- Date - July 13th 2013
- Time - 8am
- Registration Fees - see active.com
- Race Refunds - Sorry, no refunds, no exceptions!
- Awards - Top 3 Male and Female, Top 3 in each age category, Top 3 finishers in Clydesdale, Athena, Challenged Athlete
- Elite/Open (E/O) Category and Cash Prize Info - To be eligible for the Cash Prizes you must enter the Elite/Open Category BEFORE race day. If you are an athlete that decides to race in the Elite/Open category you will NOT be eligible for Age Group awards or placing.
- 1st E/O M/F = $250 Cash, $100 Fit Werx Gift Card
- 2nd E/O M/F = $100 Cash, $75 Fit Werx Gift Card
- 3rd E/O M/F = $50 Fit Werx Gift Card, $50 City Sports Card
- Bib Pick up - Friday, July 12th 2013 from 3 – 6pm at the Upper Millyard, Amesbury MA or Race Day from 6.30 – 7.30am
- Post Race Party - Lake Garnder, Amesbury MA
- Parking – Public Parking Lots on Friend Street and Water Street. No parking on side roads!
- Race Update - Facebook.com/HeatEventManagement
Registration closes on July 12th 2013 / NO Race Day Registration
View Race Maps Here